After noticing (and not being able to unsee) Benedict’s resemblance of Roger from 101 Dalmatians, I just had to do a redraw. I call it…. wait for it…… 221 Dalmatians.
I’m so sorry
I’m doing a persuasive speech and this would really help me out.
If you think animals should be adopted from shelters, reblog.
If you think animals should be bought from pet stores, like.
I really hate autocorrect.
There is a difference between “lead” and “led”
Deleted scenes from the Thor: The Dark World script #1
INT. THRONE ROOM—NIGHT
Odin, weary, surveys the damage and debris. An Einherjar guard approaches.
Einherjar guard: Sire… Shall we tell the prisoner?
Odin: (sternly) If we must. Tell him, “The Qu—
A pause. The Allfather’s gaze softens.
Odin: Tell him… Tell him his mother has died.
so and why was that not in the damn film … one frickin line
Ok, wow. “Qu—” no, “his mother”. That’s really important, that change. It shows that Odin still has emotions for Loki. DAMN YOU, MARVEL!
FUCK YOU, MARVEL.
…lets remove all of the scenes that give Loki depth. *sighs*
I’m not entirely sure how I feel about that one. I mean, personally, I’ve been through some things that have lead me to the decision to not have sex until marriage. I just feel that is the best thing in my situation, if I even want sex at all. Honestly, my life, future, and sanity are all one jumbled mess in the air right now. I don’t know what I am or what I want for sure. -sigh- but that’s a different story entirely.
However, I’m not opposed to those who have sex out of wedlock, just as long as they aren’t stupid about it and aren’t like 12. I mean if it weren’t for sex out of wedlock, I wouldn’t be here. I was the flower girl at my parents’ wedding. :)
VERY good question! Thank you, dear! ♥
Anyone else? :)
2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
3. Have you taken someones virginity?
4. Is trust a big issue for you?
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
6. What are you excited for?
7. What happened tonight?
8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
9. Is confidence cute?
10. What is the last beverage you had?
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
14. What are you going to spend money on next?
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
18. The last time you felt broken?
19. Have you had sex today?
20. Are you starting to realize anything?
21. Are you in a good mood?
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
24. What do you want right this second?
25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
34. Listening to?
35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
38. Who did you last call?
39. Who was the last person you danced with?
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
44. Do you tan in the nude?
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
47. Who was the last person to call you?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
53. Is Christmas stressful?
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Take a vitamin daily?
60. Wear slippers?
61. Wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
63. First concert?
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74. What is your favorite book?
75. Do you study better with or without music?
76. Regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
79. What was the last concert you saw?
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Favorite type of cookie?
83. Can you swim well?
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
89. Which are better black or green olives?
90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?
I'll answer whatever you ask guys
why dont you get a notification like “this user answered your ask”
YES. Even for the anon asks!
Boy of nine killed himself after he was ‘bullied for being white’ by an Asian gang at school. He was told by other pupils ‘all white people should be dead’ and he was forced to hide from the bullies in the playground at lunchtime.
Don’t you ever try to tell me there is no such thing as racism against white people. And don’t you dare fucking tell me it’s ‘reverse’ racism either.
And this was in the UK. He and his family are in their own country, their own homeland.
Repeat after me: ALL RACISM IS BAD. RACISM AGAINST ANYBODY IS BAD. PERIOD.
i will always reblog this because this is fucking important
I’m crying now…
This bullying has got to stop! It doesn’t matter who you you are, the color of your skin, or where you came from! America is supposed to pride itself on being a melting pot where all cultures can come together and become one as American citizens! Let’s make that happen and not allow this anymore!